The Best Ways To Stimulate Muscle Growth & Control of Blood Sugar Levels
The Best Ways To Stimulate Muscle Growth and Control of Blood Sugar Levels
Learn about muscle growth stimulation and sugar levels in blood: Blood sugar levels are unmonitored and lead to insulin resistance and to type 2 diabetes (top 7th killer in the U.S on the list).
It's a serious matter that also affects your gym achievement, but could eventually be the life-threatening issue.
Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity are common conditions in which blood sugar levels remain abnormally elevated due to insufficient insulin output (type 1 diabetes is usually genetically inherited). Many details can be found here.
TONS OF PEOPLE IS AT RISK
More than 1 billion adults in the U.S. are suffering from pre-diabetes or diabetes, and majority of them don't realize that.
Factors of risk:
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Not actively participate in physical exercise
- Genetic conditions (family history etc.)
INSULIN IS IMPORTANT FOR US
According to the clinical review by Meredith Cotton, RN, the energy which drives your training and helps you gain power throughout the day is the Insulin. Insulin tells your cells that you can absorb the glucose from food in the bloodstream to provide energy for your exercises. Unused glucose comes back into the bloodstream and is stored as fat.
THE FLUCTUATION OF BLOOD SUGAR ?
We are aware that consuming foods high in refined sugar causes blood sugar spikes, but we must be concerned with more than just sweet foods. According to a research Research, something that no one predicted will significantly increase the risk of developing diabetes.
Additional common reasons:
- Alcohol addiction
- Not enough sleep
- Smoking habit
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW
You should have more HIIT trainings in your workout routine several times a week in addition to have nutritious food, stay hydrated and get plenty of sleep. It has proven at here to be a good way of optimizing blood sugar level.
Powerful natural components have also been shown to reduce blood sugar and not to include the harmful adverse effects of pharmaceuticals, they include:
- Cinnamon bark extract
- The blood sugar levels were reduced by up to 29 pour cent by cinnamon bark extract.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA)
- A couple of studies have shown that alpha-lipoic acid supplements may increase the ability to use your own insulin to reduce blood sugar in order to fight type 2 diabetes.
- Bitter melon
- Bitter melon contains many substances that appear to be insulin-like and help reduce blood sugar.
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- The Gymnema Sylvestre decreases the need of sugar to balance the blood sugar content, controls the weight and decreases the secretion of insulin.
- Berberine is present in barberry, turmeric, cork and some poppy cultivars. In traditional Chinese medicine Berberine was used as a natural anti-inflammatory drug, while recent analyzes centered on the capacity of Berberine to modify cellular metabolism.